Below are the Alliance Global Selenium Interview Questions.
1. manual testing :
match following with definition — test plan, test case, test procedure, test objective,requirement
–testing multiple choice more than 1 answer
2. aptitude (10 ques): area between 2 parabola.
— speed and time
— work and time
— collection: which is sinchonized– list, set, queue
Technical interview: core java
1. how many primitive data type
2. why string is not primitive
3. access specifier
4. difference between default and protected
5. formatters sop(“%d %f”,3545,546.45)
6. can we store object
7. how to avoid any variable to serialize
manager interview(25 mins)
1. where is your comp.
2. what is your work
3. Why you want to join this or why you want to leave
4. how much comfortable in selenium
5. how much you rate yourself in java.
0.1) tell me about yourself
0.2) tell me % in 10th 12th btech
0.3) why they consistently decreasing
1. where do you work
2. tell me about your project
3. Big client like HP having CRM on windows??
4. i m client i gives you product what question you will ask so that at end you deliver me better product.
5. what is setup of your automation project
Now problem starts—
6. how ur setup manage your test script fail– which tool you use
7. how you store test script in server (check in , checkout ???) commit
More questions on real time environment on manual and automation testing
1) Where we can store xpath or other locator value , (like object repository in qtp)
2) why we can not use CSS selector instead of xpath.
3) what is difference between @Before Method and @before Test
4) what is diffrence between @After Method and @After Test
tell about ur self.
tell me the test case template (header, footer, body)
explain defect life cycle?
rate ue self on java?
explain testing environment
any questions to ask me?
tell me about ur self?
what is white box testing?
what is black box testing?
should severity & priority mention in testing?
tell me challanges faced in ur project?
does manual bring more ROI or automation brngs more ROI?
automation uses : where is used y it should used?
what r the languages does selenium supports?
what is smoke testing? where u will do smoke testing? when u wil do accetence testing?
which technology u used?
do ur project related to mobility?
which one you feel comfort manual or automation ? reason?
tell me the three important things which r mandatory while doing testing in automation ?
explain defect life cycle?
how u will handle if image is scripted and executed in two different resolutions sysytems?
how u will review? wat is the process?
which tool u used for defect tracking?
will u join immediately if offer released?
tell me the three important things which r mandatory while doing testing in manual?
do u have any offers in ur hand?
which process u follow? explain it
who will expain the requirment? product owner or scrum master?
explain any of the sdlc process u feel free?
what is web server?
tell about about test ng
explain in detail about 3 tire architecture on board ?
have u involved in any installation?
explain about 2 tire architecture?
what is diff btwn 3 tier nd 2 tier?
any 4 tire architecture?
explain white box testing?
explain which tool u used in W.B.T?
y r u looking for change?
have u done WHITE BOX TESTING?
how build comes can u tell me wat process how developers and testers communicate?
how build comes? wat does it contains?
xplained about company rules and regulations & about their project out line.