Today I will tell you the most frequently asked Selenium Telephonic Interview Questions. By using this article you can bale to clear Telephonic Interview round for Selenium Testings profile jobs.
Top Selenium Telephonic Interview Questions – FAQs
1. Introduce yourself.
2. When you worked in XYZ company u worked on manual, what were your roles and responsibility?
3. Have u done UI testing or user accessibility testing anytime in ur company?
4. What kind of frameworks have you used in your current project?
5. Why do we use @Test?
6. What is the difference between Jenkins and maven?
7. What bug tracking tool have you used?
8. What is the use of @BeforeSuite, @BeforeTest etc?
9. Which annotation we need to use when I want to run one test every time in my project.
10. How do u fetch data from excel?
11. What is RTM?
12. Why do we use RTM?
13. I don’t want to run all the test cases in my framework, but want to run only one particular test case, how do I do it? What changes should I make in order to do that?
14. What have u done in ur framework? Your role as an automation tester.
15. Interview is done, do u have any questions for me?